Codership’s Galera Cluster for MySQL is active-active, multi-master cluster based on synchronous replication, it provides high system uptime with no data loss and slave lag and scalability for the applications.
Galera Cluster is fully open-source product. Galera Cluster is available as targeted packages and package repositories for a number of Linux distributions, including Ubuntu, Red Hat, Debian, CentOS, OpenSUSE and SLES, as well as FreeBSD. Galera work both in Cloud and local network.
It can be downloaded www.galeracluster.com
Since 2009 Galera Cluster is trusted by thousands of big and small companies in industries like e-commerce, telecom, banking, payments, gaming, media, government, SaaS, PaaS, and companies such as Red Hat, Nokia, China Mobile, Auto Europe, Bulgarian Lottery, Paytrail etc.
Galera Cluster in a nutshell:
- True Multi-master, Active-Active Cluster: Read and write to any node at any time.
- Synchronous Replication: No slave lag, no data is lost at node crash.
- Tightly Coupled: All nodes hold the same state. No diverged data between nodes allowed.
- Multi-threaded Slave: For better performance. For any workload.
- No Master-Slave Failover Operations or Use of VIP.
- Support for Cloud and Local Network.
- Automatic Node Provisioning: No need to manually back up the database and copy it to the new node.
- Support for InnoDB.
- Transparent to Applications Required no (or minimal changes) to the application.
- No Read and Write Splitting Needed.
- Easy to Use and Deploy.